Glotech Your Local & Friendly Tumble Dryer Repair Engineers
Tumble Dryer Repairs & Problems
Tumble Dryer repair in London & South East
Clothes not getting dry?
Tired of drying clothes around the house?
Get Glotech to Repair your Tumble Dryer:
- not spinning?
- not getting hot?
- tripping electrics?
- not working properly?
From Glotech's service centres in Hertfordshire and London, Glotech promise a fast, local and affordable tumble dryer service in Hertfordshire, Luton and London.
view our tumble dryer area coverage map...
Book Your Tumble Dryer Repair Online
Sleep easy with Glotech
What Our Customers with Tumble Dryers Think...
My tumble dryer had packed up during christmas and I was pleased to be able to book a repair online during a bank holiday. The Glotech engineer came the next working day and did an amazing job. My tumble dryer was back working in time for new years!
Mr Futter, London
Tumble Dryer Repairs in London & South East
st. albans, barnet, finchley, hertford, welwyn garden city, watford, hemel hempstead, enfield & luton.
ANYWHERE INSIDE THE M25
Tumble dryer problems are a real pain, laundrette gets boring very quickly! Glotech understand you need your tumble dryer back working fast, that's why we always carry a good stock of dryer parts.
Glotech Can Offer Your Dryer:
- fast call out for same or next day tumble dryer repairs
- fully equipped vans stocked with a large range of dryer parts
- friendly, well trained engineers ready to fix your dryer
- all makes and models of tumble dryer repaired
- affordable and fast tumble dryer repairs
- we repair tumble dryers everyday and have many happy customers
Case Studies of Tumble Dryer's Glotech have Fixed
case study 1:
Mrs Young of St. Albans, Hertfordshire had a Hotpoint TDC60P condenser tumble dryer that wasn't drying. Glotech were able to send out an engineer the next day. At first glance the engineer noticed the filter and condenser were blocked so he cleared them. On testing he discovered that the thermostat was faulty. At glotech we carry well stocked vans so we had a thermostat that we fitted on the spot. Once fitted the engineer tested the machine which was now working and drying perfectly.
case study 2:
Mr Roberts of Watford, Hertfordshire had a Bosch WTA3100GB tumble dryer who's door had broken off. Glotech got an engineer out that afternoon who was required too order the new parts. The engineer brought up the parts diagram on his laptop so he could work out the exact parts he needed without having to order a complete new door. Glotech have accounts with all manufacturers so we get parts faster and cheaper than our competitors. The engineer ordered the parts on site and they arrived the next day. Given Mr. Roberts his tumble back working as fast as possible.
- family business, established in 1975 (more...)
- thousands of happy, repeat customers
- your domestic appliance repair guaranteed
- registered members of Euronics, Retra, DASA, Corgi & Gas Safe consumer standards bodies
- warranty service agents for major companies including Miele, CDA, Fagor, DeDietrich...
- your engineer will use the latest technology and manufacturer's data for a more reliable and faster repair