Fast, Local, Affordable - Domestic Appliance Repair Engineers
Washing Machine Repairs and Problems
Washing machines repair in London & South East
Piles of washing to do and you have that ‘Oh No…’ moment?
Need your machine back so you can get on with life?
Your washing machine:
- not draining and full of water?
- not spinning?
- tripping electrics & not heating?
- noisy when spinning?
From our repair centres in St Albans and London, Glotech provide you with a fast, local and affordable home service for your washing machine repairs and problems in Hertfordshire, Luton and London. (ANYWHERE IN M25)
view our area coverage map...
Book Your Washing Machine Repair Online
Sleep easy with Glotech
What Our Washing Machine Customers Think...
The Glotech engineer was quick and friendly - my washing machine wasn't draining the water out. The engineer had a new washing machine drain pump on his van and replaced it on the spot. The only bad news was I no longer had an excuse not to do the washing!
Mr Davis, St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Washing Machine Repairs in London & South East
st. albans, hatfield, barnet, finchley, hertford, watford, hemel hempstead, stevenage, enfield & luton.
ANYWHERE INSIDE THE M25
Washing machine problems can strike quickly and always at a very inconvenient moment. You need the clothes cleaned. You don’t want water all over your floor. You need help – fast.
- fast call out for same or next day washing machine repairs
- fully equipped vans stocked with a large range of washing machine parts
- reliable service – over 80% first time fix rate
- friendly, well trained and uniformed engineers
- all brands and models repaired
- great value repairs - one off fixed labour charge and a 10% discount if you are 65+ too
- a truly local service – and yes, we know we have to do a great job every time because people talk…..
Case Studies of Washing Machine's Glotech have Repaired
case study 1:
Mrs Pegg of Hemel Hempstead contacted Glotech as their Beko WMA520W Washing Machine wasn't taking the fabric softener into the wash load. We were able to send out a highly trained engineer the next day. Mrs Pegg was impressed with the engineer's professional appearance in a nice and clean Glotech uniform as well as arriving in a clean sign written Glotech van. The engineer diagnosed the fault as being a defective soap dispenser. A new one was quickly ordered and was fitted a few days later. As Glotech operate a fixed labour fee, no more money was needed at the second visit.
case study 2:
Mr Howes of St. Albans had a Bosch WFF2001 washing machine that wasn't draining. He had used Glotech before so had no hesitation of getting Glotech out again to look at his washing machine. The engineer had some bad news for Mr Howes that the washing machine main PCB had failed which was an expensive part and given the age of the machine Mr Howes decided to buy a new one. Glotech have 2 showrooms in St. Albans and in North London so Mr Howes knew he was going to get a good deal however he didn't know that as he had an engineer out he got 5% off a new washing machine.
- family business, established in 1975 (more...)
- thousands of happy, repeat customers
- your domestic appliance repair guaranteed
- registered members of Euronics, Retra, DASA, Corgi & Gas Safe consumer standards bodies
- warranty service agents for major companies including Miele, CDA, Fagor, DeDietrich...
- your engineer will use the latest technology and manufacturer's data for a more reliable and faster repair