Glotech Your Local & Friendly Cooker Repair Engineers
Gas & electric cookers repair in London & South East
Cooker not cooking as good as it used to?
Need to get your cooker looked at fast ?
Common Cooker Faults:
- not heating correctly?
- flame not staying on?
- is your cooker just not working?
- is the grill not working?
From glotech's service centres in St Albans and London, glotech provide you with a fast, local and affordable cooker service in Hertfordshire, Luton and London.
view our area coverage map...
Book Your Cooker Repair Online
Sleep easy with Glotech
What Our Customers with Cookers Think...
My rangemaster cooker wasn't getting hot, I called glotech
and they came out the next day. I was very impressed with them as they had the part on their van and got my cooker fixed very quickly. Thank you.
Mrs Little, St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Cooker problems are a real pain, and the take away novelty only lasts so long! Glotech understands you need your cooker back working fast, that's why we always carry a good stock of cooker parts.
Glotech Can Offer:
- fast call out for same or next day cooker repairs
- fully equipped vans stocked with a large range of gas and electric parts
- friendly, well trained engineers ready to fix your cooker
- all cooker brands and models repaired
- affordable cooker repairs - we repair gas or electric cookers
- we are gas safe registered - check out glotech on the gas safe site
Case Studies of Gas & Electric Cookers Glotech have Fixed
case study 1:
Mrs Lee of North London
has a Cannon
Chester 10545G cooker which had a very low flame in the oven. We sent out a Gas Safe Registered engineer to have a look at the fault. He diagnosed it as being a faulty flame safety device. The engineer checked up the part using the Cannon's
own software on his laptop, he then ordered there on site. A few days later he came back to fit the part and the cooker was back cooking lovely meals.
case study 2:
Mrs Cady of St. Albans
has a broken door on a ZCM7701XN Zanussi cooker. The door had smashed when a dish had fallen on it. Glotech
get first came out to inspect the full damage making sure we ordered all the correct parts up. The engineer used Zanussi's own software to look up the cooker parts, he even order them on site reducing the overall repair time. The cooker door came in and within 48hours we were back out to refit the new cooker door.
- family business, established in 1975 (more...)
- thousands of happy, repeat customers
- your domestic appliance repair guaranteed
- registered members of Euronics, Retra, DASA, Corgi & Gas Safe consumer standards bodies
- warranty service agents for major companies including Miele, CDA, Fagor, DeDietrich...
- your engineer will use the latest technology and manufacturer's data for a more reliable and faster repair