fast, local, affordable - Bosch repairs
BOOK YOUR BOSCH REPAIR
Talk to one of our friendly staff or book online anytime, we always aim to see your Bosch within 24hrs.
we repair your Bosch washing machines, dishwashers, built-in & fridges
glotech make it easy for you...
- we've been repairing Bosch appliances for over 20 years
- we have a direct account with Bosch for speed and price benefits
- we are your local Bosch repair service
- fully insured and all work guaranteed
- London & The South East
view our Bosch area coverage map...
Book Your Bosch Repair Online
What Our Bosch Customers Say...
My Bosch washing machine
wasn't draining, I called glotech out and I was very impressed with their service, I would recommend glotech to anyone.
Mrs Chapsworth, Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Bosch Repairs in London & The South East
Bosch is a very popular brand, famous for quality appliances. Glotech sees many Bosch products everyday, if you have a broken Bosch appliance get glotech to bring it back to health.
Bosch Washing Machine Repairs:
Glotech regularly repairs Bosch washing machines, you could say we're the experts. So you if you have a broken Bosch washing machine give glotech a call. We have fixed labour changes and our vans are well stock with parts. From Bosch drain pumps to Bosch carbon brushes.
- Bosch Dishwashers Repair:
Bosch dishwashers are very popular because they are well made and have good performance however from time to time they can go wrong and if this has happened to you call out glotech, we're the experts. We have a fixed labour charge so the cost won't run away.
Glotech repair Bosch appliances everyday and have lots of expertise repairing them including access to Bosch's parts system for improved diagnostics and speed.
Case Studies of Bosch Repairs
case study 1:
Mrs Keane of St. Albans
has a Bosch SGS43A22GB dishwasher
which wasn't cleaning the dishes correctly. Mrs contacted glotech on a Tuesday afternoon and we were able to attend on a Wednesday morning. The engineer checked over the machine and found that the circulation pump wasn't working. The engineer brought up the price and availability of the pump on his laptop so Mrs Keane knew the price and how low it would take to come in. The part was fitted with no problem on Friday.
case study 2:
Mrs Haynes of Enfield
has a Bosch WAA24166GB washing machine
that is full or water and not responding to anything. She called glotech who were able to send out an engineer that afternoon. The engineer discovered that the washing machine pump had failed. As glotech keeps a good stock of Bosch parts on board our vans, we fitted a new one straight away and Mrs Haynes could get back to her children's washing.
- family business, established in 1975 (more...)
- thousands of happy, repeat customers
- your domestic appliance repair guaranteed
- registered members of Euronics, Retra, DASA, Corgi & Gas Safe consumer standards bodies
- warranty service agents for major companies including Miele, CDA, Fagor, DeDietrich...
- your engineer will use the latest technology and manufacturer's data for a more reliable and faster repair