Fast, Local, Experienced - Oven Repair Engineers
Repairing Oven Problems
Gas & electric ovens repair in London & South East
Not getting hot enough as it should be?
Tripping the electrics?
- fan on but no heat?
- tripping electrics?
- fan noisy?
- is the grill not working?
From our repair centres in St Albans and London, Glotech provide you with a fast, local and affordable oven service in London & South East.
view our area coverage map...
Book Your Oven Repair Online
Sleep easy with Glotech
What Our Customers with Ovens Think...
My oven wasn't getting hot so I called out Glotech. I was very impressed with them, the engineer was a gentleman and got my oven working using an heating element he had in his van
Miss Boyce, Harpenden, Hertfordshire
Oven Repairs in London & South East
st. albans, harpenden, hatfield, barnet, finchley, hertford, welwyn garden city, watford, hemel hempstead, stevenage, enfield & luton. ANYWHERE INSIDE THE M25
Ovens with heating problems are common faults and they always seem to happen while your trying to cook dinner! Glotech understand you need you oven back working fast, that's why we always carry a good stock of oven elements and oven fan motors.
- fast call out for same or next day oven repairs
- fully equipped vans stocked with a large range of oven parts
- friendly, well trained and uniformed engineers ready to fix your oven
- all oven brands and models repaired
- great value oven repairs - one off fixed built-in labour charge
- a truly local service – and yes, we know we have to do a great job every time because our customers tell us…
Case Studies of Washing Machine's Glotech have Repaired
case study 1:
Mrs Hadgill of St. Albans had a Neff Built-In Oven, B1641W0GB which wasn't heating. Mrs Hadgill could see the fan moving but it still wasn't heating. The engineer knew this was an element which is a common fault in ovens. All our vans carry a good stock of oven elements on them so we were able to repair the oven in a single visit. We also called the customer 30mins before arriving so she had no need to take any time of work.
case study 2:
Mr Taylor of Finchley had a Smeg Double Oven which wasn't working at all, with the time flashing on the display. The engineer was out to attended this call the next working day. It was an unusual fault so the engineer looked up the oven on his laptop to find out specific information about the fault, he found a unique code to reset the clock. Once the clock was reset the machine worked perfectly as normal
- family business, established in 1975 (more...)
- thousands of happy, repeat customers
- your domestic appliance repair guaranteed
- registered members of Euronics, Retra, DASA, Corgi & Gas Safe consumer standards bodies
- warranty service agents for major companies including Miele, CDA, Fagor, DeDietrich...
- your engineer will use the latest technology and manufacturer's data for a more reliable and faster repair