Glotech Your Local & Professional Cooker Hob Repair Engineers
Hob Repairs & Problems
Hob repair in Hertfordshire, Luton and North London
Is your hob not working?
Need to get your hob back cooking fast?
Get Glotech to Repair your Hob... We Repair:
- Gas Hobs
- Electric Hobs
- Ceramic Hobs
- Induction Hobs
From Glotech's service centres in Hertfordshire and London, Glotech promise a fast, local and affordable hob service in London & South East.
view our hob area coverage map...
Book Your Hob Repair Online
Sleep easy with Glotech
What Our Customers with Hobs Think...
My gas hob had a flame that wouldn't get very big
. I called glotech
who sent out a Gas Safe engineer the next day. He found out the problem very quickly and my hob working without any fuss. I would recommend glotech
Ms Clarkson, Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Hob Repairs in London & South East
st. albans, hatfield, barnet, finchley, hertford,watford, hemel hempstead, stevenage, enfield & luton. ANYWHERE INSIDE THE M25
It can be very frustrating when your Hob stops working so whichever type of Hob you have be it induction, gas or electric Glotech will act Fast.
Glotech Will Offer Your Hob:
- fast call out for same or next day hob repairs
- fully equipped vans stocked with a large range of hob parts
- friendly, well trained engineers ready to fix your hob
- all makes and models of cooker hobs repaired
- gas safe engineers for your gas hobs
- we repair hobs everyday and have many happy customers
Case Studies of Hob's glotech have Repaired
case study 1:
Mrs Goody of St. Albans
, Hertfordshire had a Neff
T2163B1 that had a flame which just staying low. Glotech were able to send out a Gas Safe engineer the next day. The engineer quickly diagnosed the fault as being a faulty flame failure device. As glotech
have accounts with all manufacturers the engineer was able to order the part while on site while using his laptop. We came out a few days later and fitted the new parts to his hob.
case study 2:
Mr Smith of Stevenage
, Hertfordshire had De DeDietrich induction hob which wasn't heater on two rings. The glotech
engineer was able to attend swiftly he soon diagnosed a PCB had failed as the burn marks on the board were visible. The new part was ordered on site and soon came in. Once the part was in we contacted Mr Smith and arrange a new appointment. Glotech
operate using a fixed labour fee
so no money was need to be taken again on the additional visit.
- family business, established in 1975 (more...)
- thousands of happy, repeat customers
- your domestic appliance repair guaranteed
- registered members of Euronics, Retra, DASA, Corgi & Gas Safe consumer standards bodies
- warranty service agents for major companies including Miele, CDA, Fagor, DeDietrich...
- your engineer will use the latest technology and manufacturer's data for a more reliable and faster repair