Fast, Local, Experienced - Refrigeration Repair Engineers
Fridge Freezer Repairs and Problems
Fridges & freezers repair in London & South East
Not as cold as it should be?
Worried you will lose all your food?
Fridge Freezer Issues:
- not cooling enough?
- icing up at back of fridge or freezer?
- cooling / freezing too much?
- has the compressor become noisy?
From our repair centres in St Albans and London, Glotech provide you with a fast, local and affordable home service for your refrigeration repairs and problems in Hertfordshire, Luton and London. ANYWHERE INSIDE THE M25
view our area coverage map...
Book Your Refrigeration Repair Online
Sleep easy with Glotech
What Our Fridge Freezer Customers Think...
My fridge freezer had completely failed and I was worried about my food, glotech
got an engineer out that afternoon unfortunately it was going to be an expensive repair however they gave me a special discount off a new machine which was delivered the next day, so I was very impressed!
Mrs Cole, St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Fridge Repairs and Freezer Repairs in London & South East
st. albans, barnet, finchley, hertford, welwyn garden city, watford, hemel hempstead, stevenage & enfield. ANYWHERE INSIDE THE M25
Fridge and Freezer problems can be costly, loosing all your food and now your milk isn't keeping. Call Glotech to fix your fridge or freezer problem, we understand how irritating a broken fridge can be so we'll act fast
- fast call out for same or next day refrigeration repairs
- fully equipped vans stocked with a large range of fridge/freezer parts
- loan fridge or freezers are available
- friendly, well trained and uniformed engineers
- all brands and models of refrigeration repaired
- great value repairs - one off fixed labour charge and a 10% discount if you are 65+ too
- a truly local service – which means we can act fast to get your fridge/freezer back working
Case Studies of Freezer and Fridge Repairs
case study 1:
Mr Smith in St. Albans
had a problem with a Liebherr KSVES3660 Frost Free Fridge Freezer but the Freezer was blocked up with frost, even though it was frost free. Mr Smith called out a glotech
engineer, before he could began he had to remove the ice from the back to diagnose the freezer. Once the parts were accessible the engineer had found that a sensor which tell the defrost heater to come on was faulty. He got the freezer back working temporarily and ordered up a new sensor on his laptop, he came back a few days later and fitted the new sensor and everything worked perfectly.
case study 2:
Mrs Sawyers of Barnet
had a Hotpoint
RLA80P Larder Fridge. It wasn't getting cold enough and changing the thermostat wasn't making any difference. glotech
were able to come out the next morning, we fitted her in as a first call so she wouldn't have to wait in all morning. The engineer quickly diagnosed that the thermostat had failed, we keep common stats on the van and fitted a new one straight away.
- family business, established in 1975 (more...)
- thousands of happy, repeat customers
- your domestic appliance repair guaranteed
- registered members of Euronics, Retra, DASA, Corgi & Gas Safe consumer standards bodies
- warranty service agents for major companies including Miele, CDA, Fagor, DeDietrich...
- your engineer will use the latest technology and manufacturer's data for a more reliable and faster repair