Who we are
We are the UK’s leading domestic appliance repair company and we’re great at what we do. As a family-run business operating for over 40 years we do this by recruiting and keeping great talent. We look after our people who, in turn, look after our customers.
Our business is repairing domestic white goods appliances for varied customer types ranging from private consumers and letting agents to housing associations and insurance companies. We do this by utilising the great engineers we have working in the field as well as through our network of subcontractors.
The role will be based at our Chippenham, Wiltshire office working 9am-5pm Monday to Friday with Saturdays (9am-2pm) on a monthly rota (with a 30 minutes lunch break each day).
What you’ll get up to as a Customer Services Executive
- Answering customer queries efficiently
- Up-selling services and appliances
- Scheduling engineer visits
- Managing open repair jobs by contacting the customers and relevant suppliers where needed
- Managing our client portals and keeping customers up to date
- Managing and optimising engineer routes
What we look for in you
- Strong communication skills
- Target driven and sales motivated
- Be organised, great timekeeper, and meet deadlines
- Be proactive and able to work on their own initiative
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Computer literate
- £22,000 per annum with the opportunity to earn monthly bonuses!
- Company pension scheme
- Complimentary fresh fruit
- 20 days paid holiday plus public holidays (increasing to 22 days after 1 year of service if you’ve had no sick leave in the previous year)
- Positive environment to come up with ideas to help us grow
- Most importantly, you’ll be working within a fun, passionate and vibrant team
If you’d like to work for a company where you’re valued, and think you’re up for the challenge, apply today!