What Glotech Repairs is all about
We are the UK’s leading domestic appliance repair company and we’re great at what we do. As a family-run business operating for over 45 years we do this by recruiting and keeping great talent. We look after our people who, in turn, look after our customers.
Our business is repairing domestic white goods appliances for varied customer types ranging from private consumers and letting agents to housing associations and insurance companies. We do this by utilising the great engineers we have working in the field as well as through our network of contractors.
This is a hybrid office and field based role working Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm, with a half hour lunch each day. You will manage the south west geographical territory.
What you’ll get up to as a Senior Domestic Appliance Engineer
Representing the UK’s leading domestic appliance repair company, you will be the face of our highly respected brand repairing all makes and models of appliances.
As a Senior Domestic Appliance Engineer, you will be wearing many hats and your role will primarily consist of office-based and field-based elements.
In the office; you will assist our engineers with technical support and triage new incoming repairs.
In the field; you will attend to any escalated repairs, provide field-based training to our engineers and carry out engineer audits.
With an extremely low attrition rate, we’re proud to say that we have some of the best engineers in the industry. We have a strong family culture, work environment and ethics, and our colleagues are our “Glotech Family”.
What we look for in you
- Forward thinker who is self driven
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- An innate need to fix things
- Want to do things properly the first time
- Be organised, great timekeeper, and meet deadlines
- Be proactive and able to work on their own initiative
- Computer literate
- Full UK driving license
What we’ll give you
- Our Enhanced PPE (everything from shoe covers to automated regas rigs)
- Company van
- £30,000 – £35,000 per annum, depending on experience
- Industry-leading engineer bonus scheme after probationary period
- Company pension scheme
- 20 days paid holiday plus public holidays (increasing to 22 days after 1 year of service if you’ve had no sick leave in the previous year)
- Positive environment to come up with ideas to help us grow
- Most importantly, you’ll be working within a fun, passionate and vibrant team
If you’d like to work for a company where you’re valued, and think you’re up for the challenge, apply today!