this page cover most common faults and problems with domestic dishwashers (built in and freestanding dishwashers). like with anything this isn’t 100% and is just a guide, with all cases we recommend booking a glotech engineer out for the quickest and hassle free repair.
- tripping electrics – usually caused by a broken heater.
- noisy – can be caused by a faulty or blocked drain pump.
- dirty dishes – this can be a number of things: blocked filters, faulty detergent dispenser, faulty salt dispenser, damaged spray arms or broken pcb module.
- white film on glasses – this can be caused by a broken salt dispenser not dispensing salt.
- cloudy glass ware – this is also caused by a faulty salt dispenser dispensing too much salt.
- full of water – can be caused by a faulty or blocked drain pump.
if the pcb module (dishwasher’s brain) was to fail it could cause any number of random faults with the machine including the any of the list above so it is vital you get a qualified and insured engineer out who offers a guarantee on any work undertaken just like if you called out a glotech engineer.