Fast, Local, Affordable - Vacuum Cleaner Repair Engineers
Vacuum Cleaner Repairs
Vacuum cleaners and hoover repairs in London & South East
Has your vacuum cleaner stopped picking up and you have visitors at the weekend?
You feel wasteful throwing it away?
Just need bags and filters?
Get your vacuum cleaner fixed at Glotech:
- not picking up?
- making loud noises?
- heard a bang?
- is your hoover just dead?
From our drop off repair centres in St Albans and Finchley, Glotech provide you with a fast vacuum cleaner repair.
See drop off centre maps here
What Our Vacuum Cleaner Customers Think...
I dropped my hoover in a on a Tuesday afternoon and it was ready to collect by Wednesday morning. Great service, nice people too!
Mrs Yeung, St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Vacuum Cleaner Repairs in Hertfordshire and North London
Dyson, Sebo, Miele, Numatic Henry, Hoover, Bosch, Panasonic, Electrolux...
It's amazing how the house work builds up when your vacuum cleaner isn't working properly. Get your hoover seen to, bring it in to our of our vacuum cleaner repair centres in St. Albans & Finchley
- we're fast, helpful and affordable, only £24.50+ labour charge
- we stock all major parts including bags and filters.
- a friendly, well trained engineer will give your vacuum cleaner a full service
- all brands and models repaired including Dyson, Miele & Sebo
- great value repairs - one off fixed labour charge and a 10% discount if you are 65+ too
- we've been repairing vacuum cleaners for over 30 years - we're the experts
DON'T DELAY - GET YOUR VACUUM CLEANER LOOKED AT BY GLOTECH
Case Studies of Vacuum Cleaners Glotech have Repaired
case study 1:
Mrs Mattis of St. Albans had brought here Dyson DC07 in because the cleaner had gone over the cable exposing the wire. Mrs Mattis was aware this was very dangerous. Glotech were very please to help, we even put on a new flex lead and plug while she waited.
case study 2:
Mr Brown of Finchley came in with a Sebo X1.1 as the brush roll was no longer rotating. The glotech engineer found that the belt had broken, whilst checking over the rest of the machine the engineer also noticed the filters were clogged resulting in poor performance. Once the new parts had been fitted Mr Brown had his vacuum cleaner back, working like new.
- family business, established in 1975 (more...)
- thousands of happy, repeat customers
- your domestic appliance repair guaranteed
- registered members of Euronics, Retra, DASA, Corgi & Gas Safe consumer standards bodies
- warranty service agents for major companies including Miele, CDA, Fagor, DeDietrich...
- your engineer will use the latest technology and manufacturer's data for a more reliable and faster repair