fast, local, appliance repair engineers in Hertfordshire
talk to one of our friendly staff or book online anytime, we aim to see you in Hertfordshire within 24hrs.
Hertfordshire Appliance Repairs
glotech make it easy for you...
- fixed one-off labour charge
- local engineers for a fast call out
- all makes & models repaired
- fully insured and all work guaranteed
- covering Hertfordshire
view our area coverage map...
Book Your Repair in
What Our Hertfordshire Customers Think...
Glotech were great - They came out the next day and phoned my mobile on the way so I didn't need anytime off work. My washing machine wasn't draining but the engineer had it washing again quickly as he had the part on his van.
Hertfordshire Domestic Appliance Repairs
Bishop's Stortford, Borehamwood, Cheshunt, Harpenden, Hatfield, Hertford, Hitchin, Letchworth,
- online or telephone bookings for Hertfordshire
- fast call out - flexible appointments to suit you, same / next day service
- great value repairs - one off fixed labour charge and 10% discount for 65+ too
- full domestic appliance repairs service - washing machines, dishwashers, fridges, freezers, cookers, ovens, built-in / integrated and vacuum cleaners. all makes and models repaired.
- reliable - high 80% first time fix rate, 99% appointments met (yes, even in snow!)
- friendly, well trained and uniformed engineers
- fully equipped vans stocked with a large range of spare parts
Case Studies of Hertfordshire Repairs
case study 1:
Mrs Sage of St. Albans, Hertfordshire has a Hotpoint WM63P washing machine which was leaking from the door. A glotech engineer was able to attend that afternoon. Firstly the engineer had to drain out the remaining water then once the door was open he saw the door seal was torn. The engineer had new a new door seal on his van so it was fitted straight away. He put the washing machine through a test cycle to check everything was working as it should. The total time from call to completion was 6 hours.
case study 2:
Mrs Hau of St. Albans contacted Glotech after her Bosch WFX2467 washing machine completed stopped working, with no lights displaying on the front. One of our trained and professional engineers came to visit her washing machine the very next day and the diagnosis wasn't good. The main PCB had failed but luckily for Mrs Hau she had contacted Glotech who have direct accounts with most manufacturers including Bosch which resulted in us getting the part quickly. The parts was ordered the same day of the visit, it arrived the next day and Mrs Hau was contacted to arrange an appointment. We came out a few days later which at a time convenient to Mrs Hau. The engineer fitted the part to the washing machine and ran some test cycles, the machine was back to washing correctly.
- family business, established in 1975 (more...)
- thousands of happy, repeat customers
- your domestic appliance repair guaranteed
- registered members of Euronics, Retra, DASA, Corgi & Gas Safe consumer standards bodies
- warranty service agents for major companies including Miele, CDA, Fagor, DeDietrich...
- your engineer will use the latest technology and manufacturer's data for a more reliable and faster repair