Domestic appliance repair engineers in St Albans
St Albans Repairs
talk to one of our friendly staff or book online anytime, we aim to see you in St Albans within 24hrs.
St Albans Appliance Repairs
we repair your washing machines, dishwashers, ovens, cookers, fridges & freezers!
glotech make it easy for you...
- fixed one-off labour charge
- based locally for fast call out
- all makes & models repaired
- fully insured and all work guaranteed
- we cover the south east of England!
view our area coverage map...
Book Your Repair in
St Albans Online
Glotech Repair Almost ALL Domestic Appliances
- Washing Machine Repairs St Albans
- Dishwasher Repairs St Albans
- Oven Repairs St Albans
- Fridge Freezer Repairs St Albans
- Cooker Repairs St Albans
St Albans Appliance Repairs - AL1, AL2, AL3 and AL4
- online or telephone bookings in St Albans
- fast call out - flexible appointments to suit you, we can call on the way
- great value repairs - one off fixed labour charge and 5% off a new appliance
- Glotech repair all domestic appliances - washing machines, dishwashers, fridges, freezers, cookers, ovens, built-in / integrated and vacuum cleaners. all makes and models repaired.
- reliable - high 80% first time fix rate, 99% appointments met (yes, even in snow!)
- friendly, polite and professional engineers
- fully equipped vans stocked with a large range of spare parts
Case Studies: Including St Albans Repairs case study 1:
Mr Williams contacted us on the morning of January 21st for his St. Albans repair of a poorly Beko washing machine. He informed us that the paddles inside the drum had snapped off. We asked for the model number of the washer and ordered some more paddles in without Mr Williams needing to have time off work for a visit. They arrived the very next day and we sent out one of our friendly, professional engineer that afternoon to fit them to his machine. The engineer tested the washing machine which was now operating properly. The total repair time was only 1 day, including ordering parts.
case study 2:
Mrs Hau of St. Albans contacted Glotech after her Bosch WFX2467 washing machine completed stopped working, with no lights displaying on the front. One of our trained and professional engineers came to visit her washing machine the very next day and the diagnosis wasn't good. The main PCB had failed but luckily for Mrs Hau she had contacted Glotech who have direct accounts with most manufacturers including Bosch which resulted in us getting the part quickly. The parts was ordered the same day of the visit, it arrived the next day and Mrs Hau was contacted to arrange an appointment. We came out a few days later which at a time convenient to Mrs Hau. The engineer fitted the part to the washing machine and ran some test cycles, the machine was back to washing correctly.
- family business, established in 1975 (more...)
- thousands of happy, repeat customers
- your domestic appliance repair guaranteed
- registered members of Euronics, Retra, DASA, Corgi & Gas Safe consumer standards bodies
- warranty service agents for major companies including Miele, CDA, Fagor, DeDietrich...
- your engineer will use the latest technology and manufacturer's data for a more reliable and faster repair