Domestic appliance repair engineers in Ewell
talk to one of our friendly staff or book online anytime, we aim to see you in Ewell within 24hrs.
Ewell Appliance Repairs
we repair your washing machines, dishwashers, ovens, cookers, fridges & freezers!
glotech make it easy for you...
- fixed one-off labour charge
- based locally for fast call out
- all makes & models repaired
- fully insured and all work guaranteed
- we cover the south east of England!
view our area coverage map...
Book Your Repair in
Glotech Repair Almost ALL Domestic Appliances
- Washing Machine Repairs Ewell
- Dishwasher Repairs Ewell
- Oven Repairs Ewell
- Fridge Freezer Repairs Ewell
- Cooker Repairs Ewell
Ewell Appliance Repairs
- online or telephone bookings in Ewell
- fast call out - flexible appointments to suit you, we can call on the way
- great value repairs - one off fixed labour charge and 5% off a new appliance
- Glotech repair all domestic appliances - washing machines, dishwashers, fridges, freezers, cookers, ovens, built-in / integrated and vacuum cleaners. all makes and models repaired.
- reliable - high 80% first time fix rate, 99% appointments met (yes, even in snow!)
- friendly, polite and professional engineers
- fully equipped vans stocked with a large range of spare parts
Case Studies: Including Ewell Repairs
case study 1:
Mrs Palmer from has a Bosch SGS5002GB dishwasher which wasn't cleaning the dishes properly. The engineer was able to attend that afternoon, he found that water wasn't getting hot which lead him to discover the heater was faulty. The engineer got up the Bosch parts system on his laptop to find out the price and availability. The part was ordered right away and was delivered the next day for a fast repair.
case study 2:
Mr Ridge had a Beko WMC61 washing machine which was full of water and wasn't draining. Mr Ridge worked locally so asked Glotech to call 30mins before arriving. The Glotech engineer was true to his word and phoned on time so Mr Ridge arrived at his house as the engineer arrived. After checking over the machine the engineer found that the pump filter was blocked he cleared the blockage and checked the machine over. The washing machine was back working and best of all Mr Ridge didn't need to book anytime off work.
- family business, established in 1975 (more...)
- thousands of happy, repeat customers
- your domestic appliance repair guaranteed
- registered members of Euronics, Retra, DASA, Corgi & Gas Safe consumer standards bodies
- warranty service agents for major companies including Miele, CDA, Fagor, DeDietrich...
- your engineer will use the latest technology and manufacturer's data for a more reliable and faster repair